Sunday 11 July 2010

nice work spain

yesterday i wanted to teleport from odense to goteburg, but someone told me you needed a little button in the shape of a speech bubble tattood on yr arse to do it. and yeah.
i took the train.
but pretty quick train, if it weren't for the fact that the train wasn't equipped to take passangers. so we all got off and caught various meat combinations of trains from places such as the swedish ballarat.

in the end we all died like 1,200 rappers, and got to the goteburg, sweden. with another somali to pick us up from the train station. riding in a benz to housing commission made me laugh inside.
so another night another somali collective of relatives that all of a sudden lov eme, despite not being able to understqand what i say. i like this jig. sort of, it gets rough not being able to understand what anyone is saying. sorta feels like being a baby again because i get restless and start putting my fist in my mouth and scratching myself. do babies have fingernails?

everyone wants me to get married, and not wear shorts, and clean my socks, and cut my hear, and learn somali, and stay in their country. so to be honest, im glad to be leaving on a bus to stockholm as i type this, NON LINEAR NARRATIVE!
that night the group of small intrusive comic somali children (who were technically uncles and aunts) forced me to buy them candy in return for showing me around their commission, but i could deal with that. i hadn't had candy in a while.
i really want a camera but i wont want one when i get back to australia. and i should really organise couchsurfing stuff.

that night i dreamed about kc giving me a chest that had unfathomly important black caviar looking jell oozing out of it. i lost it and felt really bad, but then shit turned lucid so i flew home with my back and sorted shit out, got stuck on an island like id had this dream before and fought with myself.
apparrently young swedish kids love aleks and the ramps.

and as i end this blog entry i look over my left shoulder to see a beautiful field of endless pine trees that only exist for ikeas easy make furniature. (the more you know!) look away from them to save this document and resume my game of peggle.

gnomes are great presents for our wives (and their mothers)

1 comment:

  1. A: babies have fingernails before they are born. *nod*

    ReplyDelete