Friday 9 July 2010

cya

ok so my cousin's family are islamic, and quite strict in comparison to yours.

my grandma decided to move back into her own flat in another part of the housing buildings, she's a lot more dimentiad than i thought, just because i couldn't understand anything she said. so it turns out she thinks ive been in denmark for the last 11 years, and my dad just rocked up but im not his son, im just someone that comes over to her house all the time for no apparrent reason. now this is juxtapozed with her screaming at her children/grandchildren telling them to get out of her house and reminiscing about jamame (somalia). shes pretty funny, shes like a female bill cosby on islam in somali. whe whe whe we wan whe wanna dog

so because of last night my cousins have to move in with her and be her angels protecting her mind from her brain. turns out its pretty sweet for them, they get space from all the kids, i don't know why you care about this if you're not family. go to hell its my first blog ive had ok

i spent a few hours with my grandma just throwing surreal insults at her and telling her made up stories about the guy who sold me my long socks' early years to get back at her for not speaking a language i understand. she was just getting angry at me for saying stuff she couldn't decipher but deep down its the bane of her l..

we said our goodbyes to the family who in a week of knowing them i am endeared to them as much as any of my family in australia and im going to sweden tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is an amazing story don't hold back, just let rip, no need to make any excuse it's a bloody good read!
    we are all voyeurs its part of the human condition and when one expresses the stuff that is apparently mundane but authentic as it comes it's interesting!

    ReplyDelete