Thursday 8 July 2010

gypsweden

woke up didn't choke up, got a cold coffee from a dude with 6 black eyes and tried to book travel. gave up on that, figured out im going to sweden next, land of the weddings. where more somalis await.

still getting shown around the self proclaimed "poorest neighborhood in denmark". I tried to play some more football but I can't see my feet when i'm high i look at the sidewalk in front of me instead, so ended up losing the game for everyone. a guy offered me a gun to go perform a robbery, im not sure if he was serious, either way i challenged his philosophical values, blew his doth and taught him which guardian angels to never look in the mouth. i think im kinda going crazy without any conversations that i struggle to wrap my head around, i miss you guys.

still with my dad, think i'll stay with him till sweden. today he saw a couple of russian guys sitting and drinking outside the place we're staying and told me he had an instinct for professionals and tried to convince me to carry my wallet and passport out of the room.

met a mysterious gypsy that the local pusher told me was a gypsy, then told me how gypsys aren't people, "i'm racist, but i give everyone a chance, everyone. but gypsys aren't anyone, they dont even trust eachother"
coinciding perfectly with the 100 days of solitude gypsys, thanks elliot

i wanna paint something here, the buildings are so nice.

wassup sweden.

2 comments: