Saturday 17 July 2010

booshelona

so ive wandered pretty much everywhere in barcelona almost nah, nowhere near. i have my bearings of the place now, this place is pretty much exactly what melbourne is trying to be and never will. some dudes were singing rap songs about prostitutes and other rap topics on a stage near my hotel, i wanted to rap battle them but their english wasnt as fine tuned as their rap engines. rap. so time warp, my pacer and headphones both broke in denmark and sweden respectively, so ive been trying to get replacement cables since for the headphones. shits fucked cant find them anywhere, needa get them or new ones. sheeeit.

drew an old spaniard with one tooth directly in the middle of his mouth while waiting for my auntie to let me into her place, he was sitting with his cane leaning on him feeding pigeons. saw family and met my 2nd cousins 2nd homes 2nd 1st baby 2nd. they're great, so homely. miriam showed me around, shes my great aunt, shes a really great, great aunt.

met another old spaniard this one was self proclaimed "nuts" who i kind of gave up trying to understand him and just said "si" to most of the stuff he said. when an english speaker came and saved me he told me that id agreed to give this old man a blowjob and he'd been asking me for the last 5 minutes where i wanted to do it. so i rectified the situation and took a photo of him that i said id take care of. now im in the next day, met the first australian ever last night. think im going to make a kite today

and in closer-to-you-than-me related news i think ill be doing an exhibition in melbourne on the 13th of august that you'll have to attend on behalf of me

No comments:

Post a Comment