Thursday 14 October 2010

curlin

we've been playing a lot of board games, namely risk and pandemic, namely hanna not winning (except in pandemic but that was poorly balanced like super cylons or something). stayed up the other night playing risk missions in german with hanna and chester, not gonna say i didnt win. it got quite late so i decided to crash on a spare bed in their dorm room (which is like an 8 person dorm with just them).

woke up at 10am to banging on my bed and an angry german accent telling me to get up. the furious leather braceletted receptionist was standing there with his posse of staff trying to get me to pay. i woke up and pulled on some clothes after a few minutes of roaring in his face from my top bunk and recieving screams of 'NOBODY SLEEPS FOR FREE IN GERMANY', and went down with them to pay. forgot to get my wallet so they permitted me to collect it but as i walked over to it one of their team grabs me and starts pulling and pushing me and shouting at me with ferocious dog intensity. they all try restrain him and take me downstairs and i pay for my first hostel night ever.

went down and got coffee with ed and sara, ed found a nice jacket that didnt fit him and i kinda bought it to spite him, but i really like it too so its not that bad right? so he was pissed off at me. hung out with v and her housemates for a bit drawing while they watched some reality tv show about guidos. helped a poor dude sell magazines in german for a bit. something else happend, oh we played a 7 and a half hour game of risk at a cafe with me ramming my fist up through my urethra by screwing up initial placements. ed and chester took out hanna and won. walked like 50 minutes back to find sleep through freezing weather and saw an armed robbery at a gas station but obviously tried to get out of there as opposed to hanging around and sussing it out.

most of a day passed, then i saw a silent movie with alex, ed, and hanna. was pretty dope, had one of those old ladies playing pianz. a night passed, went to chester and hannas hostel this morning to pick up my bag which i left there, walked passed a few of the guys that stormed in and packed up. they rocked up to the room like 10 minutes later and said to grab my stuff and wanted to chat. some other intimidating worker walked me out and said 'if i ever see you again i will make you finished, i will finish you' while i just screamed and made turkey garbles to muffle his trash talk.

met up with my aunt and mother (who just got here) and aunt and hung out and had cortados with condensed milk, now im here. bye.

1 comment:

  1. "i just screamed and made turkey garbles to muffle his trash talk."

    I love you Mish.

    ReplyDelete