Sunday 31 October 2010

berlin

heres a picture of the thing i painting in the previously mentioned shut up.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/42957317@N05/5110985279/

lifes ill. i mean, like, im in berlin. nudging the end of my stay, (this is just setting up some little scenario im not actually in berlin). everythings a little too i gotta leave, but everythings also a little too ill miss this bitch. so its eds last night in europe, and mine in berlin, i saw a fox and chased where i thought he was until i was certain he'd vanished. the next day indra and i go to the train station to leave to dijon, turns out theres a massive strike in france and we cant make it because no trains run except to paris.

so i progress onto the sequel of my last day in berlin, doin stuff whatever, turns out i ran out of money at some point and cant catch a train anywheres, so i borrowed some cash of indra to get a flight to barcelona for the next night and thus spawning a third installation of finishing berlin.

its starting to feel like im the man in black from lost and all of the variables in determinism amalgamate together to create jacob.

onward to killing time to finish my stay, in a really i wanna get outta here mood, despite enjoying berlin i felt quite finished. that night there was some pre-halloween dress up party for alexs work at a bar, so turned up to that in my brown suit and a 50 centimetre high glasses that have hills and castles and dragons and a creeper that i whipped up in a coupla minutes. had all these tough mid teen turkish guys break their cool act to get in photos with me, and a midget getting a stranger to take a photo of me and her. the mask is kinda ruined now.

the party was a party, i mean gleh, popped over to that studio that the dude from brooklyn works at to say goodbye and turns out they had a party with grace jones there, so i did that whole thing for a few minutes then left back to alexs to get ready to leave. alexs housemate lets me in and gives me some tips on getting to the airport, then some life lessons he has to offer, then some more life lessons i should pass onto ed, dudes just a fathead.

anyway i show up at the airport with my last club mate in my hand to find out that my plane is the next morning, balls. so take 4 berlin final. sleep at the airport for a few hours then go back to a cafe to draw and chat with vasco, met up with alex, watched annie lane with him. got really high then went to a super classy bar to whisky me out of berlin. it was-a really lovely.

killed time at the airport by working on catchin em all till i ran out of juice. caught my plane, slept for 2 hours on it. showed up in barcelona with no way out of the airport because of my lack of money. some guy bought me a ticket and i went home, chatted with a new cousin and chloe and vanessa. im tired.

1 comment: