Friday 10 September 2010

airbendin

yesterday i spent all day painting outside an internet cafe. spoke to some people who wanted to watch, some dude fed me club mate cola (best cola ever) if he could sit there and watch me paint. later on we went to some bar where we attracted creeps and douches. some foax anarcho dude kept ripping pages out of my scrap book for inspiration and asked me to do live painting to his band at a squat show. i think im just gonna paint him while he plays and piss on him, he sucks. he said he didnt know who he wanted to fuck more indra or i, i told him his game will have no winners and to go home forever. 

today we went to an abandoned amusement park. my friend ve told us theres usually guards with dogs who bite her friends there, we were sweet. just walking around this desolate place full of graffiti and spiders feels nice, we were all pretty quiet but enjoying ourselves. huge plastic t rexes broken down, and forgotten cars with moustaches and glasses. an old roller coaster going into a mouth of mountain and a swamp logged ferris wheel. there was a noose hanging nearby, poor shit. i had to shit so we left and went to a show opening of my friends. was pretty good mymos stuff was kinda nice, after we went and did some drinking ritual and made a fire in the park. on the way back someone stole my wallet while dancing with me. pickpockets are cool. right now im spending my last coins on this blog post, my pals arent picking up their phone and everyone around is doing their usual lets have fun thing. its a good feeling, its the nice kind of nothing.

chüß

No comments:

Post a Comment